This is the page where you find the Ableton Project File for the Youtube video: Melodic House #1. A little project with Melodic House and Techno vibes. Use it as a starter project for example.
This project is using only the included instruments in Ableton Live 10, and free VSTs listed below.
Check out other Ableton Live Projects:
- How to Make Trance #1 – FREE Ableton Project
- How to Make Trance #2 – FREE Ableton Project
- How to Make Trance #3 – FREE Ableton Project
- How to Make Trance #4 – FREE Ableton Project
- How to Make Trance #5 – FREE Ableton Project
Or logic pro:
Requirements for Melodic House #1:
- Ableton Live Suite 10
- Free VSTs (listed below)
Free VSTs used in this project:
- Odin2 (Free VST) - Download
- Surge XT (Free VST) - Download
- TAL-NoiseMaker (Free VST) - Download
- Deelay (Free VST) - Download
I hope you enjoy this template, and have fun! 🙂
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Are you interested in PC music production, computer technology, synths and general nerdiness? Subscribing to my channel gives you just that. You get a notification when I release new videos and content. Join me on this music production / technology journey by subscribing to the YouTube channel and lets see where we end up.