This is the page where you find the Ableton Project File for the Youtube video: How to Make Trance #5. This particular project uses only free VSTs and the included instruments in Ableton Live 10.
Here is an audio preview of the track in question:
Check out other Ableton Live Projects:
- How to Make Trance #1 – FREE Ableton Project
- How to Make Trance #2 – FREE Ableton Project
- How to Make Trance #3 – FREE Ableton Project
- How to Make Trance #4 – FREE Ableton Project
Or logic pro:
Requirements for How to Make Trance 5:
- Ableton Live Suite 10
- Free VSTs (listed below)
- Drum Samples are included in the ableton project file.
Free VSTs used in this project:
- Valhalla Super Massive – Download
- T-Force Alpha Plus – Download
- Vital – Download
- Synth1 – Download
- Triple Cheese – Download
- High Life Samples (FREE) – Download (Included in template, you do not have to download this if you dont want to)
I hope you enjoy this template, and have fun! 🙂
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Are you interested in PC music production, computer technology, synths and general nerdiness? Subscribing to my channel gives you just that. You get a notification when I release new videos and content. Join me on this music production / technology journey by subscribing to the YouTube channel and lets see where we end up.